Sent: February 28, 2006 16:24
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The 'spirit' of truthtalk?

I'm sorry Lance, I must have missed the part where I threatened to slit your throat in the name of God because you said something I didn't like.

See the difference?

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mock a Mormon - Amen!
Irritate Islam - Praise the Lord!
Confront Christianity by preaching at, not to, secularism, feminism, homosexuality, adultery and, every other evil never to be found within the believing community (?)
Confront Christianity (real believers)-Begone you spirit of the evil one!

Yes, it is difficult to offer up equitable posts on all issues.

Yahoo! Mail