Lance wrote: Believers in all religions are equal opportunity 'throat slitters'

In one little statement you accomplish:
1)Your affinity with murderous religious thugs (since you are a member of the set "ALL RELIGIONS")
2)The inability of true believers to understand Jesus words
Jhn 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
3) make the victims of the drownings, hangings, burnings, & the sword deserving of such treatment and as morally wrong as the religious murderers (RC & Reformed RC's)  (surely in your eyes being a part of "all religions" they would do the same.
In spite of the historical facts that some do not have BLOOD on their hands!)
Jhn 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

The OLD WORLD ORDER is the same as the NEW WORLD ORDER
The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Yahoo! Mail