 cd:To my understanding the Street Preachers Luther had put in bird cages
were not polygamist-they preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. But if that is
how a Christian is suppose to act then should I take a cage with me on my
next trip (Lord willing) to Salt Lake City and grab the nearest Mormon I
see crossing the street with two wives and put him in the cage and hang him
up in the Wesleyan Church and maybe my brethren will think highly of me
also? My reference for this statement is Ron Mcrae-while a Anabaptist- he
is not a polygamist.Do you have the source that these people Luther
prosecuted by hanging in cages were Anabaptist polygamist?