O BIG SLIP UP DAVE-You just acknowledged that Mormons are not Christians for the first time

DAVEH:   Have you been sniffing glue lately?  Just how did you come to that conclusion, Judge Dean?  Despite doing unChristian things such as making false accusations against me, I've never considered that you weren't a Christian, Dean.  Just because I acknowledge your Christianity does not diminish mine.  Hmmmmmmmm......If that is the way you think, then I can start to understand why you seem to want to deny my Christianity.  Faulty logic, IMO.

you were lying all the other times you made the claim to be a Christian

DAVEH:   Are you going to stand by that statement, Judge Dean, or are you willing to retract it with an apology for making a false accusation?

I say/demand again " Get the "Church of Jesus Christ" name off your temple Pagan!!!

DAVEH:    I view this as an blatant ad-hom, Judge Dean.  If you want to play loose with the TT ad-hom rule Dean, does that mean you will allow me to say something that will make you feel uncomfortable?  Or....are you going to rule TT using a double standard, Judge?

prove to me that your were called-"A snake in the grass" and "satans messenger boy

DAVEH:   Huh?!?!?!   Why should I have to prove that to you, Judge Dean?  I know what was said about me.  If you think I am going to search archive for you -you are mistaken.I don't have the time nor the inclination to do so now-but if you want to prove your innocence then use these keywords-"snake in the grass" and "satans messenger boy"- search a couple of years back should bring results-balls in your court play it or drop it your choice :-)

I suspect you may be right about the word"Pagan"

DAVEH:   O BIG SLIP UP Dean   I suspect you reaffirmed it with you below comment.....I say/demand again " Get the "Church of Jesus Christ" name off your temple Pagan!!!

      Now, do you want to apologize for this ad-hom before it becomes an embarrassment Dean?  It would be very easy for you to admit making this error and apologize for it before it eats you alive, Judge.  Or, do you want to risk being viewed as a hypocritical Christian?

Dean Moore wrote:

Dave why are you trying to fuel dissection between the groups?

DAVEH:   Hmmmmmmmm........well, I hadn't thought about dissecting you guys, but it is a tempting thought you've given me!      ;-)
cd: Hey, but fair Dave? You try monitoring 150 odd posting and then spell discretion?

Is it the Mormon in you doing such-or are you just plain mean?

DAVEH:  LOL......Sometimes I think SPers are their own worst enemy!  You have the power to push the button that bars me from TT, Dean.  If you do such, I don't think your problems will all go with me.   I've been called a pagan here, a snake in the grass, satan's messenger boy........and I've been falsely accused of condoning violence against SPers.  So let me ask you, Dean......Is it the Christian in you doing such-or are you just plain mean?
cd: O BIG SLIP UP DAVE-You just acknowledged that Mormons are not Christians for the first time-That means you were lying all the other times you made the claim to be a Christian-So I say/demand again " Get the "Church of Jesus Christ" name off your temple Pagan!!!" BTW prove to me that your were called-"A snake in the grass" and "satans messenger boy-I suspect you may be right about the word"Pagan".

Dean Moore wrote:
cd:Dave why are you trying to fuel dissection between the groups??Is it the Mormon in you doing such-or are you just plain mean?.

--
Dave Hansen