Since I and I believe God sees you as a IDOL Worshipper that would make you a PAGAN. Is that ADHOM?

The God of Mormonism is a FALSE god a pretender. Those that worship it are worshipping a work of Joe Smiths hands.

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OOPS! just noticed the SUBJECT so I reposted & changed

DAVEH:  I was wondering when somebody would bring that up!

Why is attacking your genuinely held beliefs an attack on your person?

DAVEH:    I don't recall him attacking my beliefs.   He merely judged me a a Pagan and then posted it as a fact, which seems to be a personal attack.  It is an inaccurate judgment, and as it was presented it represents a false accusation......does it not meet the definition of the ad-hom rule of TT?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
OOPS! just noticed the SUBJECT so I reposted & changed

Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You DaveH are a Pagan.
DAVEH:   I respectfully disagree, Judge Dean.  To me, your above comment is a blatant ad-hom

Why is attacking your genuinely held beliefs an attack on your person?
Seriously; can you expound?

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I called you a Mormon-to which you do not deny-You called me a Christian to wit I did not deny. By doing so you separated the two-and as receiving the first (Mormon) and tagging me with the second(Christian) you have clearly showed yourself to be non Christian

DAVEH:   What kind of convoluted logic is that, Judge Dean???  Does any other TTer who understands what Dean said above, agree with his explanation?

You DaveH are a Pagan.

DAVEH:   I respectfully disagree, Judge Dean.  To me, your above comment is a blatant ad-hom, and I will request Judge Moore take the appropriate action if you do not wish to apologize.

he fact that you do not follow the teaching of Jesus Christ

DAVEH:  Is that coming from Judge Dean, or Judge Moore?

Get over it the truth is not an Ad. Homein attack

DAVEH:  Really?!?!?!?!   Did you just make a new TT rule, Judge Moore?  Or was that Judge Dean expressing his unfounded wishes?

state a petition to impeach me

DAVEH:   Seems to me that you are doing a good job of it on your own.

I am not Judge Dean

DAVEH:  Then am I to assume that every time you pass judgment, you are speaking as Judge Moore?

by your standards isn't that Ad. Homein attacking

DAVEH:  ???   I thought we were playing the game by your standards, Judge Dean!   Hence.....Get over it the truth is not an Ad. Homein attack according to you.

I will have to go to the Moderator

DAVEH:   I've not had much luck with him, but I suspect he will listen to you.

Are you implying Dean called you such NAMES?

DAVEH:    I'll let Judge Dean answer that, Kevin...........I say/demand again " Get the "Church of Jesus Christ" name off your temple Pagan!!!

cd: Hey- that is Judge Moore to you buddy. You are the one that put a separation between Christianity and Mormonism-in you comment -and when I declare th at by doing so this is Paganism you state crying .
My Comment:
Is it the Mormon in you doing such-or are you just plain mean?
Your reply:
So let me ask you, Dean......Is it the Christian in you doing such-or are you just plain mean?
I called you a Mormon-to which you do not deny-You called me a Christian to wit I did not deny. By doing so you separated the two-and as receiving the first (Mormon) and tagging me with the second(Christian) you have clearly showed yourself to be non Christian-To be non-Christian is to be a Pagan. You DaveH are a Pagan.The fact that you do not follow the teach ing of Jesus Christ is a deeper conformation of that point.

 Get over it the truth is not an Ad. Homein attack- or state a petition to impeach me.I am not Judge Dean -by your standards isn't that Ad. Homein attacking-better stop or I will have to go to the Moderator.Hey -Judge Moore Moderate this!

Kevin Deegan wrote:
Are you implying Dean called you such NAMES?

D ave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dave why are you trying to fuel dissection between the groups?

DAVEH:   Hmmmmmmmm........well, I hadn't thought about dissecting you guys, but it is a tempting thought you've given me!      ;-)

Is it the Mormon in you doing such-or are you just plain mean?

DAVEH:  LOL......Sometimes I think SPers are their own worst enemy!  You have the power to push the button that bars me from TT, Dean.  If you do such, I don't think your problems will all go with me.   I've been called a pagan here, a snake in the grass, satan's messenger boy........a nd I've been falsely accused of condoning violence against SPers.  So let me ask you, Dean......Is it the Christian in you doing such-or are you just plain mea n?