Where?  well, for starters,  I Co 3:1 ff

jd

Where in scripture is the "doctrine of the carnal believer" taught JD?   Paul mentions
baby believers being afflicted with envyings, strife, and divisions in your reference here.
I don't see anything to do with fornication and/or addictions though.  These are more akin
to the "doctrine of Balaam" Rev 2:14 which is not good.  How many Israeli men were
slain in one day over this?  was it 24,000?