----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Deegan
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 3/12/2006 9:49:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Is a Mormon a Christian?

Have you ever wondered that from the start that this was planned

Are you going Calvinist? ; )
cd: Cute Kevin:-)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
cd: The you need to set limits on the authority you give to others-see below- I am only doing the job you asked me to do David. The site is growing again-membership is up/posting is up-are you upset because I am getting resentment from some of Satan's messenger boys? That should be expected by you David as this is exactly what happens on the street when God is working-Satan howls..

And who might these be ???
cd: If I wanted to identify them I would have put their names in the above: But I suspect you know.Do you consider this to be Ad. Hom? Close to Ad. Hom.? How strong is this Ad. Hom rules in it's present form-as in it ability to protect others from attacks.Have you ever wondered that from the start that this was planned and some people just love walking into traps?Scary huh:-)

If I knew, Dean,  I would not have asked.  It certainly is not ad hom if it is  associated with specific persons and/or is on subject.   Your  disagreement with the owner of this list is not something I find very interesting  --  I have not followed it closely enough to be able to judge whether you are on thread or not.   I do NOT  find it humorous, however, to realize that David has lost control of his own list.     I do not mean that as a slam against DM  --  it is simply my observation of the situation.

You have not only put DM on notice, but you have chosen to ursurp the very authority he has give to you  !!  Remarkable.

jd

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
won't it be v interesting if DaveH gets it, Bro?