I already did this  --  in a post to David Miller.  Just this afternoon, sometime.
I think David believes you can answer the question  --  I do not.  Prove me wrong.  I would have no problem with that.

jd

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Why don't you restate my theology JD
Then we can go from there.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Undersanding that such language allows for the believer to be alive in Christ while growing out of his/her carnality  --  yes.,  I do not beleive Kevin can say this.  Again  --   I am simply asking how this verse fits into his theology without throwing it out with the bath water.  To date, it does not appear that he can.

jd

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Interesting take here, JD. It appears that you think Kevin would never say
> to the brethren with whom he is in fellowship, "I, brethren, could not speak
> unto you as spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ."
> Is that really what you think?
>
> I'm not reading this in Kevin. I guess I need to go back and review some of
> his posts. Better yet, Kevin, can you inform us about this. Have you ever
> told fellow believers that they were so carnal that you had to go over the
> a, b, c's? I suspect you have found yourself in this position quite often.
>
> David Miller

& gt; > little loophole verse not only contradicts, but overrules, the entire rest
> > of the Bible. iz

&g t; >