Can you explain you deep concern with the ORTHODOX in contrast to what would seem to be your support of the UNORTHODOX?

Are you a False Prophet?
A Baalim?
Do you halt between two opinions?
Or just brought in unawares?

Are you so concerned with "Unity" that you would join yourself to Error?

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Many Christian sects, such as Baptists, do have false prophets. I'm talking
about the pastor who misinterprets the Word of God. I was given the left
foot of fellowship from a Baptist pastor once over the fact that I speak in
tongues. Nevertheless, you make a good point about how Mormonism has
something else that many other Christian sects don't have.

What about Roman Catholics? They recognize several other books of
Scripture, and they have a much more active prophet than the Mormons, called
the pope. Do you think this puts them in a perilous position?

Also, another question for you: Despite the false prophet and false
Scripture, is it possible from your perspective for any of the Mormons to be
saved? In other words, despite these issues, is a Mormon able to have faith
in Jesus Christ? There is nothing in these Scriptures that forbid them from
applying faith in Christ. It is a little different than the Qur'an, isn't
it?