Lance wrote:
> No believer commends known sin!

Perhaps not, but many so-called believers, Christians if you will, accept
sin as part of life until death, and many will condone sin.  Technically,
they are not believers, because somone who truly sees Jesus as he is and
believes in him, trusts in him, becomes like him instantly.

Lance wrote:
> No believer is without sin!

You could mean several different things by this statement.  I hope you are
not denying the cleansing power of the blood of Christ.  I hope you are not
saying that no believer is morally clean.

No believer is without sin in the same way that Jesus was not without sin
(reference the post you forwarded by Debbie not long ago), but there are
believers who will be without sin in the same way that Jesus was without
sin, because we are made like him through faith.  As the Scriptures say, "he
that is born of God sinneth not" (1 John 5:18).  Who is he that is born of
God?  "Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God" (1 John
5:1).  Notice it does not say, "whosoever believeth the doctrine of the
Trinity is born of God."

David Miller