> 1. The checkout process can be very diferent on every implementation, so
> maybe it's dificult to get a simple solution usefull for all of the diferent
> implementations.

+1.

The checkout is different every site: eg, not all store sites go to
payment method (some B2B) or about a code to discount is diferent.
Also, not all sites have a checkout method -a ticket/support system is
not necessary checkout or payments-

About checkout method we developed sale basket (1) module to generate
a lines about product, quantity and price. "Checkout method", convert
those lines to sale + sale lines.

Same as Nereid module, I think checkout is a new module, not included
in "Tryton Flask".

(1) https://bitbucket.org/zikzakmedia/trytond-sale_basket/src