Sat, 4 Jan 2014 17:05:28 +0100
Cédric Krier <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com>:
>- web_user
>    The idea of this module is about having a common minimal web user
>    definition/support. I think such user should be identify by just
>    their E-mail and that the module should provide a password
>    authentication. I also think having a way to validate user by
>    verifying email address is also a common need.

yes, agree.

An other common need is IMHO a password reset request, in case the
password is lost.

At least for verification we will rely on data coming from untrusted
environments.
To be sure it is not faked/manipulated we could use itsdangerous[1] to
sign e.g. the email address with the password and/or another secret as
key.

[...]
>    The module should also provide an optional session mechanism where
>    any web framework could be plugged on. The goal will be to have a
>    shared via database session across multiple instance.

Maybe we can marriage Tryton with beaker[2] whose sessions seem to be
supported by flask, django, pylons or pyramid applications.

[1] https://pythonhosted.org/itsdangerous
[2] http://beaker.readthedocs.org

Regards
Udo Spallek