Hi,

I just strated «grafting» changeset to series and I discover a side
effect of the named branch.
The hgroundup hook updates the old issue with branch backport
information [1] which is great but it also makes roundup to set the
status to chatting. I don't feel to go back to all «grafted» issue to
reset the status to resolved. So I propose that the hgroundup hook set
always the status of the issue to resolved. This means that when working
on an issue which will require many changesets over a long period, the
status should be reset to in-progress manually because it will be set to
resolved on each commit.

What do you think?

[1] https://bugs.tryton.org/issue3688

--