* Cédric Krier: " [tryton-dev] Test and dependecies" (Mon, 12 May 2014 17:28:35
  +0200):

> There is a problem with the new tests added to purchase (see
> http://tests.tryton.org/~test/postgresql.html).
> The test fails when running with account_stock_continental because this
> module add a constraint on product account stock.
>
> I wrote a patch: http://codereview.tryton.org/13311003
> but I'm not sure it is the right way to go.
> An other possibility would be to remove the required of
> account_stock_continental for bad design reason (there are still the
> *_used which raise error message).
>
> What do you think?

What about testing in tests/test_purchase.py, if module
account_stock_continental is installed and just in case provide the needed
values?

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6