* Cédric Krier: " Re: [tryton-dev] Toward a working multi-company" (Wed, 23 Jul
  2014 22:54:04 +0200):

> On 03 Jul 09:59, Cédric Krier wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was requested to provide a plan for multi-company as I say in
> > issue3974 [1].
> >
> > TL;DR: drop record rule, add domain on fields
>
> Here is
>
>     - the issue: https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4080
>     - the review: http://codereview.tryton.org/10461002/

Much appreciated! As we are at the point to make the decision for a customer to
use a multi-company in favor of a multi-database setup I want to ask, if we can
supposedly rely on this feature in the future. If there are uncertainties about
the persistance of this feature, please let us know.

BTW the current multi-company support wrt. to shared models would work quite
well for this use case.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6