* Cédric Krier: " Re: [tryton-dev] Toward a working multi-company" (Mon, 8 Sep
  2014 10:05:28 +0200):

> On 24 Jul 11:08, Cédric Krier wrote:

> > > For me, it is the way to go but still waiting feedback from others.
> > > But about "feature" as you can see it is more about removing rules than
> > > adding new stuff. The new code is mainly adding missing domain (should
> > > be there in any cases) or missing company field and in few places it
> > > just hard code the previous rule because anything else don't make sense
> > > (ex: stock quantity)
> >
> > Also this review needs more testing especially for new cases, like
> > creating a sale for an other company then the current user one.
>
> For me, the state of the patch is good for inclusion so I plan to push
> it by the end of the week of I get no bad feedbacks.

The test of this patch is on my TODO, but I didn't manage so far to find the
time. I will try to do it this week.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6