* Cédric Krier: " Re: [tryton-dev] RFC: account_tax_rule_country" (Thu, 4 Sep
  2014 11:49:13 +0200):

> On 04 Sep 11:43, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> > * Cédric Krier: " Re: [tryton-dev] RFC: account_tax_rule_country" (Thu, 4
> > Sep 2014 09:36:58 +0200):

> > > The main difficulty is that often your local country is handled
> > > differently than others one of the same zone.
> >
> > So the own country shouldn't be added to such a group.
>
> But such design will make them not shareable.

Indeed. But having the possibility to use them is already better than nothing
at all.

Random thoughts:

- We could share the records for such a group, but disable the own country on
  configuration (e.g. when creating the account chart). Looks hackish, groups
  could be used for different purposes.

- If we had an excludes field on the tax rule, we could define: members of the
  group, but not the excluded ones. Still hackish, but a little less.

Other ideas?

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6