Hi Sergi

Am Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014 19:59:22 UTC+1 schrieb Sergi Almacellas
Abellana:

> > I'm currently trying to migrate our database to a new system, and have
> > some trouble with the module email_queue. It is in the modules folder:
> >
> >     linux-wy2x:/home/test # dir
> >     /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/modules/ |grep email
> >     drwxr-xr-x 1 root root   164  8. Dez 16:31 email_queue
> >
> > ...but still causes some trouble when updating the database:

> I see root root as user, are you running trytond as root? If not please
> ensure that the trytond user is able to read the folder.

Tryton server is running as user 'tryton' no worries :-)

> >     [Mon Dec 08 16:49:28 2014] INFO:modules:hmh:registering classes
> >     [Mon Dec 08 16:49:28 2014] INFO:pool:init pool for "hmh"
> >     Traceback (most recent call last):
> >        File "/usr/bin/trytond", line 111, in <module>
> >          trytond.server.TrytonServer(options).run()
> >        File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/server.py", line
> >     124, in run
> >          Pool(db_name).init(update=update, lang=lang)
> >        File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/pool.py", line
> >     151, in init
> >          lang=lang)
> >        File
> >     "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line
> >     396, in load_modules
> >          graph = create_graph(module_list)[0]
> >        File
> >     "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line
> >     193, in create_graph
> >          - set((p[0] for p in packages))))
> >     Exception: Missing dependencies: ['email_queue']
> >

> > a look into table ir_module_module shows that it in *not* (yet) in the
> > database - also not in the currently running system
> > Is there a way that I can check the proper registration, or to remove
> > the dependency?
>
> You should edit the tryton.cfg file of the dependant module to remove
> the dependency but i won't recomment it, as if it's there is because
> it's needed.

This is strange, it is not mentioned in tryton.cfg of the module in error,
nor do I find the entry somewhere in our (production) installation.
But it seems to be in the database.
Weird.
Maybe tryton can throw up just an error in such cases and try to continue
working? (Point for improval)

Best/Axel