El 10/12/14 a les 13:50, Axel Braun ha escrit:
Hi Sergi

Am Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014 19:59:22 UTC+1 schrieb Sergi Almacellas
Abellana:

     > I'm currently trying to migrate our database to a new system, and
    have
     > some trouble with the module email_queue. It is in the modules
    folder:

     >     linux-wy2x:/home/test # dir
     >     /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/modules/ |grep email
     >     drwxr-xr-x 1 root root   164  8. Dez 16:31 email_queue
     >
     > ...but still causes some trouble when updating the database:

    I see root root as user, are you running trytond as root? If not please
    ensure that the trytond user is able to read the folder.

Tryton server is running as user 'tryton' no worries :-)

     >     [Mon Dec 08 16:49:28 2014] INFO:modules:hmh:registering classes
     >     [Mon Dec 08 16:49:28 2014] INFO:pool:init pool for "hmh"
     >     Traceback (most recent call last):
     >        File "/usr/bin/trytond", line 111, in <module>
     >          trytond.server.TrytonServer(options).run()
     >        File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/server.py",
    line
     >     124, in run
     >          Pool(db_name).init(update=update, lang=lang)
     >        File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/pool.py", line
     >     151, in init
     >          lang=lang)
     >        File

    "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line
     >     396, in load_modules
     >          graph = create_graph(module_list)[0]
     >        File

    "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line
     >     193, in create_graph
     >          - set((p[0] for p in packages))))
     >     Exception: Missing dependencies: ['email_queue']
     >

     > a look into table ir_module_module shows that it in *not* (yet)
    in the
     > database - also not in the currently running system
     > Is there a way that I can check the proper registration, or to
    remove
     > the dependency?

    You should edit the tryton.cfg file of the dependant module to remove
    the dependency but i won't recomment it, as if it's there is because
    it's needed.

This is strange, it is not mentioned in tryton.cfg of the module in
error, nor do I find the entry somewhere in our (production) installation.
But it seems to be in the database.
The error means that there is another module that depends on this module. So you need to find for another module that depends on this module.

On filesystem, you must check the modules folder of the trytond instalation, and also the installed eggs.

On database you can check the ir_module_module and the ir_module_module_dependency tables. It may be there if the database was ran on another trytond server which has the module and it's dependencies.

Weird.
Maybe tryton can throw up just an error in such cases and try to
continue working? (Point for improval)

For me it's good to not continue working, as it will fail to install the module that depends on the missing module. So it should be fixed before doing anything.

Best/Axel

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com