On 27 Feb 17:22, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:

> > I think the convert is the correct term.
>
> Could you point to some place where the term "Convert" is used in the
> same sense that it is being used in Tryton? Everything I can find uses
> the term for getting paying customers or paid sales. Not converting a
> lead into a quotation which is the first step of the sale.

I think it is a matter of usage. It could fit the general meaning or
not. The user will decide when he does the convertion so he will decide
the meaning. He could convert only when the sale is sure to be done or
he could convert at a state where he is not sure at all.
So I don't think it is wrong to call a button that "convert" an object
into an other object "convert".

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com