> Hi,
>
> I started to write a blueprint to manage landed cost (post reception):
>
> http://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/LandedCost
>
> The account_stock_anglosaxon part is a little bit tricky, so it will be
> good if others can validate it.

I'm not an expert on the area but I think import taxes have to be
assigned to the product and as such those costs should be applied on a
per product basis. If I understand your design correctly those costs
could not be applied to a single product but to the whole shipment
instead (and then spread using the value or whatever method). Wouldn't
it be necessary to assign each invoice line to each incomming product
(stock.move)?

BTW, this is an important and recurring limitation we find with
customers, so it'll be great if we can address it!

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
Tel. 93 553 18 03