On 08 Apr 18:21, Cédric Krier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I started to write a blueprint to manage landed cost (post reception):
>
> http://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/LandedCost
>
> The account_stock_anglosaxon part is a little bit tricky, so it will be
> good if others can validate it.

Here is the implementation: https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4726
I decided to solve the account_stock* issue differently than in the
original blueprint. Instead I let the user decide when to update the
cost price of the products and in case of account_stock*, he has to
define how the accounting should be done. I think it is more flexible
and doesn't impose any workflow constraint.

I also needed to implement a way to re-compute the cost price of a
product: https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4729
The current implementation is quite naive as it re-compute from the
first move. We will see if we need to improve this computation and if so
I already put some idea on the issue.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com