El 22/02/16 a les 13:19, 'Udo Spallek' via tryton-dev ha escrit:
Hi,
Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:42:08 +0100
Sergi Almacellas Abellana<se...@koolpi.com>:
>El 22/02/16 a les 11:40, Axel Braun ha escrit:
>>Am Samstag, 20. Februar 2016 18:20:03 UTC+1 schrieb Cédric Krier:
>>     On 2016-02-20 09:03, Axel Braun wrote:
>>      > why does a language have to be translatable in order to use
>>      > it in Tryton?
>>      > That it is active, clear:-)
>>      > But just active isn't sufficient to log in in that language,
>>      > it needs to be translatable as well.
>>      > Can one explain why?
>>
>>     Otherwise the interface will not be in the language of the user.
>>
>>I just want to use it in the other language, not translate to the
>>other language...
>So how can you use in another language which is not translated?
IMHO it could be good for having different locale support in reports.

When you have customers in England und USA both understand English.
But for a date like 04/07/2016 you'll need separate date styles to
understand. Customers in GB expects DD/MM/YYYY date style.
Customers in US expecting MM/DD/YYY AFAIK…
So you can mark both as translatable and duplicate the translations with a simple query.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com