On 2016-02-20 15:04, Cédric Krier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to submit Tryton as sub-org under the umbrella of Python
> for the GSoC 2016 [1].
> I have already some project ideas but before starting to collect them

Here is the page for the project ideas:

https://discuss.tryton.org/t/google-summer-of-code-2016/66

Ideas should be new topics and this page just groups the links (in
difficulty order).
So feel free to add other ideas and/or add yourself as potential mentors.
Also don't hesitate to improve the topic, they are all wiki pages but
try to keep the same structure.

I will submit our application to Python tomorrow.

Thanks,
--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com