Hi Devs,

Recently I opened a issue5539, where the wizard to fill the context value with a context model introduced on issue5520. I had been thinking about it and it seems that there are more wizards that can be replaced with context models.

I've found the following actions:

- Open Product Quantities from product (stock module)
- Open Product Quantities from location (stock module)
- Open Chart of accounts (account module)
- Open Analytic Chart of accounts. (analytic_account module)
- Hours per Employee (timesheet module)

But before doing anything I will like to get some feedback about it.
Do you think it's worth?
Have I missed any action?

Thanks in advance for your comments,

--