El 09/05/16 a les 12:52, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
On 2016-05-09 12:32, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
>Hi Devs,
>
>Recently I opened a issue5539, where the wizard to fill the context value
>with a context model introduced on issue5520. I had been thinking about it
>and it seems that there are more wizards that can be replaced with context
>models.
>
>I've found the following actions:
>
>- Open Product Quantities from product (stock module)
>- Open Product Quantities from location (stock module)
>- Open Chart of accounts (account module)
>- Open Analytic Chart of accounts. (analytic_account module)
>- Hours per Employee (timesheet module)
>
>But before doing anything I will like to get some feedback about it.
>Do you think it's worth?
For me, all wizard that could be replaced should be replaced. The
context model provides a much better experience to the user.
Agree.
The accounting report changes were only the initial steps.

I though so, but i just wanted to ensure it.

>Have I missed any action?
I don't know but it will be a long running task where we should manage
replacement one by one.

So I think we prefer to open one issue for module instead of a long running issue with all of the pending actions. Am I right?

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com