I am creating a new module that require widget calendar view, when goocalendar dependence is missing, and we click on next/previous button on toolbar, it get this traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/psk/.virtualenvs/tryton40c/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tryton/gui/window/form.py", line 408, in sig_next
    self.screen.display_next()
File "/home/psk/.virtualenvs/tryton40c/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tryton/gui/window/view_form/screen/screen.py", line 876, in display_next
    goocalendar = view.widgets['goocalendar']
KeyError: 'goocalendar'

Would be better to raise user error when dependence is missing?

Oscar Alvarez