On Thursday, 1 September 2016 10:10:03 UTC+2, Cédric Krier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to have feedbacks on this topic and implementation:
> https://discuss.tryton.org/t/support-user-application/183
>
> I think it could be a major improvement for Tryton and allow to create
> "killer features".

I'm also liking this. But instead putting it in __init__.py is it possible
to put it in a separate file? e.g. webextension.py

> I would like also to have feedback on Chronos especially the design
> because the goal is to be very fast at timesheet encoding.

I think it's out of scope, but for javascript I'm using EmberJS as my
framework, it's a bit like Tryton :-) : framework and modules (in EmberJS
called components). In EmberJS an adapter which is keen enough to connect
to Tryton and talks http://jsonapi.org/ is already their.