El martes, 13 de septiembre de 2016, 10:54:51 (UTC+2), Sergi Almacellas
Abellana escribió:

> El 07/09/16 a les 19:39, Sergio Morillo ha escrit:
> > Finally I used uWSGI following the example of previous wsgi tryton patch
> > [1] but using new trytond.application.app [2].
> Are you using multiple workers?

Four workers like example does.

I'm a little bit curious about how you manage the tryton cache. Are you
> using the standard implementation or using another backend (i.e: Redis)?

Standard implementation. I'm still newbie in tryton and unfamiliar with
tryton cache management problems (if exist). So I would appreciate your
comments about it.

> Also: how you manage to reload the workers when a new module is
> updated/installed. Do you reload the services manually?

Manually with supervisord.