> Hi,
> How can I find the fixes/changes for Tryton 3.8.11?

​Hi Axel,
I guess you talk about 3.8.8

Changelog just says 'see mercurial log'. bugs.tryton.org seems not to have
> an option to search for a version

​
The changelog only shows big changes. Usual bug fixes don't get there,
instead they stay in the mercurial log.
An option I like using is "hg log -G" and if more detail is needed I add
"-v"
It shows you a tree where you can see to which branch each bugfix belongs
and it's easier to follow the "parents".

Besides, at hg.tryton.org you have the mercurial logs in a web format.
Try the changeset link from the left menu. Here you can also navigate
between "versions" (actually changesets) when you use the "parents" links.

You probably want to see the changesets descriptions between tags 3.8.7 (or
any prior version) and 3.8.8.

If you have more questions on usage, just ask.

Cheers,
k.