> Am Donnerstag, 10. November 2016 14:35:46 UTC+1 schrieb Karla Stenger:

>>> Hi Karla

>>> No, I really meant the Tryton-Frontend 3.8.11

>>> Thanks for your hint!
>>> I looked in the Web-Frontend for the Tag 3.8.11 and only found
>>>
>>> changeset 5034:
>>> ​​
>>> 33c846ceaa5d <http://hg.tryton.org/tryton/rev/33c846ceaa5d> 3.8 3.8.11
>>>
>>> which just adds the text
>>>
>>> Version 3.8.11 - 2016-11-06* Bug fixes (see mercurial logs for details)
>>>
>>> to the changes file. Nothing more.
>>> So I assume there is some more tricky stuff to do.....
>>>

>> ​You just have to look at each changeset between tags 3.8.10 and 3.8.11
>>
>> So, for example, you can start at ​http://hg.tryton.org/tryton/rev/
>> ​
>> 33c846ceaa5d and clikc on parents link, each time you click on it you
>> will be on a different "bug fix".
>> Keep doing it until  you get to "Prepare release 3.8.10" (it's just a
>> couple of fixes as far as I can see).
>> Also the "prepare release x.x" and "Add tag x.x on changeset yy" are part
>> of the release process, so ignore them for your purpose.
>>
>> Good luck!
>>

> Yes, luck and endurance is what one would need for such a manual
> activity...
> Is there no way in hg to generate a log of changes, which could be applied
> to the CHANGES-Documentation?

I'm sorry that you feel it so cumbersome, but this is usual practice. Big
changes of design or decissions that may change the course of development
go to the changelog. Bug fixes or minor changes stay in the versioning tool
(mercurial in this case).

I recommend you to use mercurial​ to see the details.

​Cheers,
Karla.​