Hi,

I'm wondering if it could be possible to add an option on hgnested to force
to keep going on in case of error ?

Little explanation :

I'm working on tryton at work and at home on the same computer. Some of my
modules are developed only for work and hosted in a private repository at
work.
Back to home, i'm executing an " hg npull -u " to update to the latest
changes... unfortunately npull command stop when it tries to update one of
my work module which could not be updated because repository is private and
only accessible at work.

So, is there any way (adding an option) to force "npull" (and maybe other
nested commands) to keep going on in case of such error (repository not
found).
Thanks !