El 31/01/18 a les 13:04, Josias Pérez ha escrit:
> So, I want to group these result to show only
>
> Group 1   45 (which is the expected behavior), dates are not required in the
> report.
>
> I was thinking in add the method set_context to the report and send it to the
> table_query. In a table_query, without report, using an aditional class
> 'deparment.context' it works fine and give the expected results.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
I think the better option is to create two diferents table_queries with
different group bys. And then on your report just use the one you want.

In order to simplify the code, you can use a Mixin as done in the
oportunity module:

http://hg.tryton.org/modules/sale_opportunity/file/e65684f7ecbd/opportunity.py#l520

Hope it helps.

--