El 31/01/18 a les 15:33, Josias Pérez ha escrit:
> I was thinking in something like the code below:
>
> In Report
>
>     with Transaction().set_context(_check_access=False):
>         date = data['date']
>         department = data['deparment']

Then you should have to surround the search with the set_context call:

with Transaction().set_context(
        date=data['date'], department=data['department']):
   records = Model.search(domain)

> In table_query
>     if Transaction().context.get('date'):
>         where &= report.date >= Transaction().context['date']
>     if Transaction().context.get('department'):
>         where &= report_line.department == Transaction().context['deparment']
>
> But I dont know if it is possible or a good practice.

Indeed the table query can be directly searched so you be able to
perform the following search on your get_records method:

records = Model.search([
        ('date', '>=', data['date']),
        ('department', '=', data['department']),
        ])

For me this is the cleaner solution.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana