El 31/01/18 a les 14:51, Maxime Richez ha escrit:
> I decide to create a custom module to add a sequence on an existing field. In
> my case, it concerns stock_lot module. There's a field "number" (type char,
> required=true) that i need to be "sequenced".

I believe there is a generic need to create lot numbers with a sequence
defined. Indeed nantic has a module which allows to configure the
sequence based on the product or on the category [1].

I will be very happy if we find a generic solution that can be part of
tryton.

> Here's the code: https://pastebin.com/74EXsjT7

We use states to save pyson states which. If you want to make it always
readonly you can do:

    @classmethod
    def __setup__(cls):
        super(Lot, cls).__setup__()