On 2018-03-21 11:28, Josias Pérez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to ask if someone has made some development to this post [1] ?
>
> I'm interesting in start the development, if someone has already started I
> want to join forces to multi-company consolidated reports. Is there is a
> blueprint is good start point.
>
> I will wait for news.

I think this can only be developed once this [1] multi-company issue is
generally fixed. This will require to ensure that MultiValue in the code
are properly called using the get_multivalue method instead of accessing
the field with the global context.

[1] https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4080

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL