This has been done in https://bugs.tryton.org/issue2349 which is linked
to https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4080

>     - context: in base we should never depend on context.

This has not yet been done. It is about using get_multivalue method
instead of using field attribute to get the value of the MultiValue
field.
I think the best way to process is to review module by module and create
one issue per module for the patch.

>     - user.company: in base we should never depend on this.

I think it is almost gone but the source tree should be verified.

PS: Please do not top-post on this mailing list, see
http://groups.tryton.org/netiquette

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com