Le 19/04/2018 à 17:38, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 2018-04-18 17:40, Richard PALO wrote:
In the French plan, there are unfortunately 7 instances of
account_account_type_template
with the name 'Autres'... but in the xml, there are indeed unique ID's...

Is the mapping of these (xml id => sql id) stored somewhere it can be accessed
to somehow facilitate import?

In "ir.model.data".

Great, for example in my case in hand I find a record with
  fs_id = 'creances_autres' having db_id = 196
which is correct for account_account_type_template

Guess I'm not sure what do I need to do to get 'creances_autres' (unique xml id)
to work instead of using the name 'Autres' for the 'type' (last field in
account.csv)
Seems account_account_type_template record id's differ from
account_account_type ids.

Perhaps first updating the 'type' field in each data record using the fs_id
(e.g. 'creances_autres')
to the value found looking up  account_account_type having 'template' = the
db_id (196)
followed by the actual import_data?

That is, using the real 'id' instead of 'name' should work, right?

That is, it would be very useful to be able to
use the xml id in import_data as unique label for the sql id.

Better to write a proteus script.

?? I believe migrate.py is a proteus script, no?

I'm in:  load_csv(Model.get('account.account'), load['account'])

which invokes Model.import_data...

--
Richard PALO