Le 08/05/2018 à 19:56, Cédric Krier a écrit :
The origin must be saved before being assigned if you want to store the
saved id.

I submitted https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7421 to prevent the exception
raising.

Ok, I'm trying the following, based upon what I see e.g. in modelstorage.py:
                if move_origin.id is None or move_origin.id < 0:
                    move_origin.save() # work-around for same period origins
                new_move.origin = move_origin

This should keep use of save() down to the handful of cases where id is actually
< 0

BTW, why does save(), for example on a move, automatically save() its lines?
Is the problem because origin is unidirectional?

--
Richard PALO