Hi Sergi,

> Yes, it is possible. You should use the button_action decorator to
> returns an wizard with an StateAction from the model of the new created
> instance.
>
> You should set the res_id of the action on the wizard to the ids of the
> new created instances.

Finally, I did not use a "button_action" decorator to return an assistant
because
I was not interested in having a wizard dirtying my code, but his
suggestions showed me the way.

The way I have done it is returning on my Modelview.button an Action id
that points to an act_window that open the desired view:

return Action.get_action_id(ModelData.get_id('mymodule', 'myaction'))

and adding a domain to this act_window:

<field name="domain" eval="[('myfield.id', 'in', Eval('active_ids'))]"
pyson="1"/>

Yours gratefully,

*Carlos Gálvez*
Developer
*carlos.gal...@nan-tic.com <carlos.gal...@nan-tic.com>*

*http://www.NaN-tic.com <http://www.nan-tic.com/> *

*Telf: (+34) 935 531 803 <+34%20935%2053%2018%2003> *

*http://twitter.com/nan_tic <http://twitter.com/nan_tic> *

*http://www.nan-tic.com/blog <http://www.nan-tic.com/blog>*