> button_action is not limited to wizard, it can be used for any action.
>
> This would be cleaner to use the button_action decorator.

> This is the same as button_acciont('mymodule.myaction') which is simplier.
>

> > and adding a domain to this act_window:
> >
> >     <field name="domain" eval="[('myfield.id', 'in',
> >     Eval('active_ids'))]" pyson="1"/>
>
> Of course, if the new created records are related to the current records
> a domain can be used to remove the wizard.
>
> Just for the record if myfield is a many2one field, there is no need to
> include the '.id' part and this will avoid and extra join to the target
> table.

You're right, i tried with a button_action and I obtained the same result
with a more clean code.

Thanks to both of you!

*Carlos Gálvez*
Developer
*carlos.gal...@nan-tic.com <carlos.gal...@nan-tic.com>*

*http://www.NaN-tic.com <http://www.nan-tic.com/> *

*Telf: (+34) 935 531 803 <+34%20935%2053%2018%2003> *

*http://twitter.com/nan_tic <http://twitter.com/nan_tic> *

*http://www.nan-tic.com/blog <http://www.nan-tic.com/blog>*