2012/12/31 Cédric Krier <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com>:
> On 30/12/12 01:02 +0100, Cédric Krier wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I made a POC for the website based on nikola [1] (using bootstrap,
>> docutils etc.).
>> I re-use the text from the current website (but it should be improved,
>> especially the main page). I took the 2 last news (others should be
>> integrated).  I created some french translation for testing.
>>
>> So here is the prototype:
>>
>>     http://www.b2ck.com/~ced/www.tryton.org/
>
> I have uploaded an improved version of the website:
>
>     - Better size for the news
>     - More news
>     - Better language selection
>     - More languages

Template looks good for me.

I would like to know who is the intended public?

For final users, customers,  I thought that we need some changes on
texts.  for example on home page we don't need  (or not only) to talk
about core and modules, maybe it's better to explain the keys for
choose tryton insted other erp, like no lock in on migration,
fundation,  Customers could influence on erp...

I  add list of funcionalities, or features  (server, client and
modules) instead list of modules.

Same of page services, I would  add a list of customers using tryton
if companies have no trouble to make it public.

And the last I add some images/pictures to make page more atractive
and easy to read.

thanks.

--
Àngel Àlvarez [ NaN ]