On 31/12/12 17:43 +0100, Cédric Krier wrote:
> On 30/12/12 01:02 +0100, Cédric Krier wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I made a POC for the website based on nikola [1] (using bootstrap,
> > docutils etc.).
> > I re-use the text from the current website (but it should be improved,
> > especially the main page). I took the 2 last news (others should be
> > integrated).  I created some french translation for testing.
> >
> > So here is the prototype:
> >
> >     http://www.b2ck.com/~ced/www.tryton.org/
>
> I have uploaded an improved version of the website:
>
>     - Better size for the news
>     - More news
>     - Better language selection
>     - More languages

I added the services page (with OpenStreetMap) and made some improvement
in the layout to be visible on small screen.
For me, the layout is now good for production. I will try to add some
more old news and create a repository to start to translate.

About translation, I add for each page a version attribute, so when
someone edit a existing page, he has to increase this version number to
let know to translators to check the page.

About the content, I let this job to others.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4