* Betr.: " [tryton] New website template" (Sun, 30 Dec 2012 01:02:02 +0100):

> I made a POC for the website based on nikola [1] (using bootstrap,
> docutils etc.).
> I re-use the text from the current website (but it should be improved,
> especially the main page). I took the 2 last news (others should be
> integrated).  I created some french translation for testing.
>
> So here is the prototype:
>
>     http://www.b2ck.com/~ced/www.tryton.org/
>

> [1] http://nikola.ralsina.com.ar/

Thanks for the POC.

I am missing any reference to work and discussions already done, e.g. [2]. One
of the general points in the feedbacks seemed to be to have another coloured
layout. The proposals done in [2] all looked very propmising to me and I prefer
them to the black/white schema this POC still follows.

I would also like to emphasize on the question of Àngel Àlvarez Serra
<an...@nan-tic.com>:

"I would like to know who is the intended public?"

Those questions should be answered *before* doing any development.

Just my 2¢,
Mathias

[2] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tryton-dev/uHZzPEOeJpA/overview

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6