El 13/06/2013 10:58, "Cédric Krier" <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com> va escriure:

> On 13/06/13 10:38 +0200, Axel Braun wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013, 01:26:25 schrieb Chris Larsen:
> > > Thanks everybody for your very helpful replies. Cédric, allow me to
explain
> > > how I understand Parties versus Addresses:
> > > If I have one big company as a customer, and this company is one
party,
> > > then I will invariably end up with several contacts within that parts
(=
> > > big company) with their related telephone numbers and other contact
> > > mechanisms.
> >
> > ..a prerequisite for proper contact management and CRM
>
> You just name it: CRM where C=party R=relation. So we just need
> relations between parties.

I think these are different questions. CRM refers to the management of
comunication (and more) with your customers (from the company's point of
view), not about the relationship between parties (data in your information
system). It is more generic than CRM.
Anyway, it isn't the discussion.

> > I had a look at this repository as well, lots of useful stuff in it! Is
there
> > a reason why these modules are kept away from the Tryton standard repo?
>
> The main issue is the mixin of address and contact/party.

The Tryton Standard Repository is for generic modules, which could be
considered *framework* (sometimes it is a subjective consideration).

In TrytonSpain there are modules that could be included in this definition
(and we hope they will be moved to tryton's community infrastructure, in a
similar way that Nereid), others which are so generic to be useful for
other ERP implementors and some are specific for Spain. All of them are
opened to community feedback (and contributions ;-)).

Some months ago was created the tryton-contrib list [1] to discuss and
manage these kind of modules; modules which are part of Tryton's ecosystem
but not par ot its core. For now, this list is the unique infraestructure
to *manage* these modules (each member is doing in his own way, we chose
Bitbucket and create a community team TrytonSpain). Something like *Apps
website* where have a complete list of all contrib modules is an
interesting idea which has discussed a little bit. Raimon has developed a
first aproximation [2][3] and I wish that in a medium term I'll extend
these idea (now we have other priorities).

*To summarise*, TrytonSpain modules are part of Tryton ecosystem. Now, we
are in the spring to have a usable spanish localization so we decided to
develop some of our requirements in our own way assuming that the modules
which will be included in Tryton's core could be modified (improved). We
will work in these inclusion in the future. As Ramimon said before, if
there are someone interested in the inclusion sooner, he is free to open
the discussion in this list (or tryton-dev list [4]).

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/tryton-contrib/

[2] https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/flask-appstryton

[3] http://apps.tryton-erp.es/

[4] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/tryton-dev