Hi,

I have seen the progress on Sao. Congratulations  to everyone.

Although, I've noticed that on small devices, the "resize" part of the
code, which is called quite often, is taking up a lot of cpu resources.
This could be solved, at least for forms, by switch the resize part of the
code with css.

Also on very small devices, the current concept of form (with x cols and
inputs next to each other) doesn't sound very appropriate (imho).

This is why I wrote a POC using bootstrap (css only so far) and taking
advantage of it's fluid grid layout. It is just a poc, it needs
margin/padding tweaks, but it solves both of the aforementioned points.
Even though it uses bootstrap, this is not a visual tweak (it may help with
styling but it's not the purpose).

This poc brings changes to view.js (replacing table with div for forms) so
I will only keep working on it if Tryton's dev team thinks this could be a
nice imrpovement. (Since it requires patching the main code of Sao)

The diff file is available for download
here<http://www.lasolution.be/static/bootstrap.diff>
.

Tell me what you think