On 2016-05-03 06:53, Thierry Bruyere wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like buy stickers of tryton..
>
> I found this :
> https://www.stickermule.com/fr/marketplace/2765-the-tryton-logo
> on stickermule.
>
> Or it is better to use the banner :
> http://downloads.tryton.org/images/banner.svg
>  and create new sticker on stickermule ?

We don't have the source of the Sharoon's design but normally we should
allow to request it as it is a derivative work of the origin logo [1]
which is under creative commons.
Also be careful, the benefit of this stickermule market will not go to
the Foundation (it is not linked to the Foundation).

[1] http://downloads.tryton.org/images/logo.svg

On 2016-05-03 17:57, Karla Stenger wrote:
> ​Hi,
> I personally loved the ones Roberto Novaes gave us at the TUBA​,  like the
> banner but it also has a lejend "modularity, scalability and security for
> business" in the bottom.
> It would be nice to know if the image is available for download.

We (the foundation) did not have neither the source of this one. But
Roberto could send us the SVG so we could upload on
http://downloads.tryton.org/images/

I think it there is a demand for such materials, the Foundation could
setup an account with few images we have. I don't know if stickermule is
good or if there are better services. Is there people with experiences?

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com