On 2016-05-09 04:38, Thierry Bruyere wrote:

> I created 3 versions for proposal.
> I think it's good to have the name "tryton" on the sticker and not just the
> logo.
>
> What do you think about this ?
>

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-B_LDrnjnf28/VzB2YkAedGI/AAAAAAABO6M/V1VQf8Cg3ykWvxEYOC7_fgmJ89YMUmCHwCLcB/s1600/sticker-2.png>
> .
>

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aTJx4ldf3HU/VzBcbC5DElI/AAAAAAABO54/CGuSwGea7GwD_b0gSFhFsDDgwkGOHfbzACLcB/s1600/sticker-2.png>
>
> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-P9qo568nXx8/VzBcTzcaCuI/AAAAAAABO50/3EjqT-kNeR8_iz-3JC2UijbeF7Q-00WpACLcB/s1600/sticker-1.png>

I think we should try to stick as much as possible to the existing
design.
If you want stickers with "Tryton" written, I think the Roberto's one was
pretty good. It is the standard banner:
http://downloads.tryton.org/images/banner.svg
with "MODULARITY, SCALABILITY AND SECURITY FOR BUSINESS" as catchphrase.

Otherwise the inverted logo of Sharoon was also pretty good:
http://downloads.tryton.org/images/logo.svg

It will be great if Roberto and Sharoon could send their sources.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com