El 27/07/16 a les 22:12, Marko Randjelovic ha escrit:
I double clicked "Create Production Request" from the menu and a wizard
appeared with question "Create production request?". I clicked on
"Create" button and after theat user interface froze and remained so
forever. The only that worked was to click on x to close Tryton client.

For me you did not wait enougth to the process to finish.

I don't know if this is a bug but look so.
Client version 4.0.3. Server version 4.1.0.
It's not possible to mix client version 4.0 with server version 4.1. So here there is something wrong.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com