El 28/07/16 a les 10:13, Marko Randjelovic ha escrit:

On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:55:13 AM UTC+2, Sergi Almacellas
Abellana wrote:

    El 27/07/16 a les 22:12, Marko Randjelovic ha escrit:
    > I double clicked "Create Production Request" from the menu and a
    wizard
    > appeared with question "Create production request?". I clicked on
    > "Create" button and after theat user interface froze and remained so
    > forever. The only that worked was to click on x to close Tryton
    client.

    For me you did not wait enougth to the process to finish.

And can you tell me how long should be enough?

It depends on the number of the requests the process have to create, but if you have only 5 products and not so many recursive requests to create it should not spend so much time.

BTW: Could you explain the steps to reproduce it?

    > I don't know if this is a bug but look so.
    > Client version 4.0.3. Server version 4.1.0.
    It's not possible to mix client version 4.0 with server version 4.1. So
    here there is something wrong.

4.0.3 is the latest version for client and 4.1.0 for server. I did hg
npull for both repos.

4.1 is the development series and is not released and 4.0 is the latests stable series.

Before connecting the client checks [1] if the server version is compatible with the server. So I highly doubt you are conecting on a 4.1 server with a 4.0 client.

[1] http://hg.tryton.org/tryton/file/f8a09b793a16/tryton/gui/window/dblogin.py#l299

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com